Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
Radiant Health in conjunction with Green Cross Health, are giving Living Rewards members the chance to win one of two holidays within NZ up to the value of $3,000. For your chance to win, buy any DermaVeen product at a participating Unichem or Life Pharmacy, during the Promotional Period (12th Oct – 6th Dec) and swipe your Living Rewards card to automatically enter.
Conditions of Entry:
1. Information on how to enter the Promotion and the prize form part of these Conditions of Entry.
2. Entry into this Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry. The Promotion is open to individuals who: i. are residents of New Zealand and ii. are not employees (or immediate family of such employees) of the Promoters, or any of their related corporations or any of the agencies associated with the Promotion. Immediate family members means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child, parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
and iii. members of the Living Rewards loyalty programme.
3. By entering this Promotion, Eligible Participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry. It is a condition of entry that Eligible Participants are able to accept the prizes as stated. Inability to accept the prize as stated, on the dates indicated, will deem the participant an ineligible entrant and the prize won will be forfeited.
- Entry Restrictions:
Open only to New Zealand residents aged 18 years or older who are registered holders of a Living Rewards card (and who have a valid phone number or email address associated with their membership) or who sign up to the Living Rewards Loyalty Program during the Promotion Period (but before making a purchase of DermaVeen), excluding directors, management and employees (and the immediate families of directors, management and employees) of the Promoter, or of directors, management and employees (and the immediate families of directors, management and employees of Unichem and Life Pharmacy.
Green Cross Health Millennium Centre, Ground Floor, Building B, 602 Great South Road, Ellerslie, Auckland
Private Bag 11 906, Ellerslie, Auckland 1542.
5b. Prize Provider
Radiant Health, Level 3, 11 Westhaven Drive, Auckland
6. Promotion Period: 12th October – 6th December 2020
How to Enter:
- Information regarding the offer and how to enter forms part of these Conditions. By entering, entrants accept these Conditions.
- To be eligible to enter, individuals must buy any Dermaveen product from any participating Unichem or Life pharmacy or online at www.lifepharmacy.co.nz during the Promotional Period and have their Living Rewards card scanned or provide their Living Rewards membership number at the time of purchase.
- Multiple entries permitted. Eligible entrants will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Promotion for each qualifying transaction (regardless of the number of DermaVeen products purchased in excess of one (1) in that transaction).
- The Promoter is not responsible for any entries which are not completed due to technical difficulties with the entry mechanism.
- Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Living Rewards database. Should an entrant's personal information change during the Promotion Period, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify Living Rewards by signing in to livingrewards.co.nz and following the steps to update their details, or by visiting a Unichem or Life Pharmacy store and speaking to a staff member, or by contacting 0800 762 672 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2 x prizes. Each prize is a holiday within New Zealand up to the value of $3,000. The prize details are as follows, a Travel Beyond (or nominated agent) travel voucher to the value of $3,000 for:
- return economy airfares from winner’s closest airport to chosen destination within New Zealand; and
- accommodation of choice, at destination, within New Zealand,
for winner and such number of companions as winner may determine.
- Prize conditions: All travel is subject to availability at all times and may be dependent on select seat class with airlines or specific room category availability with accommodation partner. Travel is valid until 30/09/21. All bookings must be made a minimum of 60 days in advance of requested departure dates. All bookings and documentation regarding the prize must be made via Travel Beyond or their agents as notified to winner. Redeeming the prize is conditional on acceptance of the terms and conditions of travel by all service providers, as detailed by Travel Beyond and the airline carriers and accommodation in accordance with normal travel practices. No portion of the prize is redeemable for cash. The prize is not refundable or transferable. The winner and travel companion(s) must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together and stay at the same accommodation together for the same duration. Frequent flyer points will not be awarded and do not form part of the prize. The winner is responsible for any amendment fees issued by airlines or suppliers once booking is confirmed and ticketed. Additional spending money, items of a personal nature, in room charges, meals and any other ancillary costs, including but not limited to insurance and transport not listed in the travel prize package description above are the responsibility of the prize winner and companion(s) as incurred. It is the winner's responsibility to organise transport to/from the departure airport and the destination airport. The winner may be required to present their credit card at check in. During the entire duration of the prize, a nominated parent/guardian must accompany any person under 18 years of age. If for any reason the winner does not, once the prize has been booked, take the prize (or an element of a/the prize) at the time stipulated, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash, or transferrable to any party. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner (and companion(s)) may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving the prize.
- If the specified Prize becomes unavailable due to circumstances beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may substitute a Prize of like or equal value.
- 2 x random electronic prize draws will be conducted by Promoter at Living Rewards, Green Cross Health, 602 Great South Road, Ellerslie, Auckland 1542 on 15th December 2020. If a winner is deemed by the Promoter in its sole discretion not to comply with these Conditions, their entry will be discarded and Green Cross Health Limited will conduct a further random electronic prize draw. Prize winners will be notified by phone and email from 15th December 2020. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner. If a winner cannot be contacted within 7 days, that winner will forfeit any right to the Prize.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By accepting a prize a winner agrees to the use of their name, likeness and location in the Promoters advertising material and to co-operate in all advertising, marketing and publicity material and activities the Promoter may produce or arrange.
- Retailers participating in this Promotion are Unichem Pharmacy and Life Pharmacy bannered outlets located in New Zealand.
- Immediately upon submission by an entrant, their entry/entries become the sole property of Living Rewards operated by Green Cross Health.
20. If the competition does not run for its duration due to, but not limited to, computer viruses, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the Promoters’ control that corrupts or affects administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the competition , the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. The Promoter will not be responsible for: (a) Malfunction, delay or traffic congestion on any telephone network or line, computer on-line system, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, or website; (b) late, lost or misdirected entries as a result of those matters; nor (c) Any injury or damage to entrants or any other person related to or resulting from participation in the competition or downloading any materials relating to the competition.
21. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
22. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoters’ ability to proceed with the Promotion on the dates and in the manner described in these Conditions of Entry, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the Promotion and recommence it from the start on the same conditions.
23. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this Promotion, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this Promotion including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of claims.
24. The Promoter reserves the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Conditions of Entry, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. The Promoters’ legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
25. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission; communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
26. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, subject to any written direction given under New Zealand Regulation.
27. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for: I. any error, omission, interruption, or delay in the operation or transmission of any communication sent to (or by) the Promoter or any Entrant whether caused by problems with communication networks or lines, computer systems, software or internet service providers, congestion on any carrier network or otherwise; or II. Any technical difficulties with the entry mechanism and does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times; or III. Any theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of such communications; or IV. Any problem with, or technical malfunction of, any computer system or other equipment used for the conduct of the Promotion; or V. any incorrect or incomplete information which may be communicated in the course of the administering this Promotion. CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Green Cross Health may share entrants’ personal information with the Prize Provider or other third parties solely for the purpose of administering this Promotion, which will include:
- Contacting and verifying the winner;
- Provision of the prize; and
- Advertising the name and location of the winner of the promotion following its conclusion.
- Entrants may view Living Rewards’ data protection statement by visiting https://www.livingrewards.co.nz/terms-and-conditions-data-protection
- The Promoter takes measures to ensure compliance with its obligations under the Privacy Act 1993.