Using the Website
Can't sign in, set up or activate your account?
Sometimes your details are captured incorrectly or are not up to date in our system, making sign in and activation difficult. If the sign in page shows an error message, please contact 0800 762 672 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You should get a response within 2 working days. Our Customer Service hours are Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm excluding public holidays.
Can I view my transaction history and where I have earned points?
In future, if you set up an online account you will be able to manage your account via the “My Rewards” tab. This function is under construction and should be available for customers to view soon. For now you can ask in-store or contact our customer services team with any questions you may have.
Is there a Living Rewards app?
We are in the process of developing a new app to be released in 2017. If you want to check your balance on the go, register online and use our mobile friendly website.
What's the difference between Living Rewards and gift cards?
Gift cards can be purchased as a card with credit on it, commonly purchased as a gift for someone. The Living Rewards card is a loyalty membership, allowing you to earn points on your purchases. You cannot earn Living Rewards points on purchasing gift cards however if you spend a gift card to pay for your transaction you can earn points on that transaction.
How to enable location request in my browser.
If you see the message "You have denied location request. Please enable to help us improve accuracy of your search results" you can use the following instructions to enable it.
Doing this will allow your browser to ask for your permission to let the website use your location.
Instructions for Chrome
- In Chrome click the GPS icon in your address bar.
- This will open a dialog where you can click "Clear these settings for future visits".
- Refresh the page and a small dialog will appear asking you to allow the site to know your location.
Instructions for Internet Explorer 11
- In Internet Explorer click the cog icon in the top right hand corner.
- Select "Internet options".
- In the dialog that opens click the "Privacy" tab.
- Click the "Clear Sites" button in the "Location" section.
(Please be aware this will clear all sites you have previously denied access to using your location).
- Click "Ok".
- When you refresh your page you should be asked if you want to allow the website to track your location.
Instructions for Microsoft Edge on Windows 10.
- Click the Start button on your computer.
- Click settings.
- Go to "Privacy".
- Click "Location" on the left hand menu.
- Scroll down to the "Choose apps that can use your location" section.
- Select "On" for Microsoft Edge.
- Refresh the page and it should ask your permission to use your location again.
Need help? Contact us
Contact centre hours are Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
Phone 0800 762 672
Fax +64 9 571 9080